Original Post: http://empyriononline.com/threads/alpha-5-3-1-improved-turret-targeting-ii.9539/
Hi Galactic Survivalists,
We just released a small update that implements a highly requested feature: we adapted the turret targeting such that turrets do not shoot anymore at a structure’s middle position if no target option is selected (or all of the selected target options are destroyed). In this case, the turrets will not shoot at the structure anymore. As an example, you can now use your HV to take out the turrets of a POI and then use the HV to defend its position while you conquer the POI (as shown in the above screenshot).
Please continue to report 5.3 bugs and issues right here: http://empyriononline.com/threads/bug-reports-alpha-5-3-x.9500
Changelog: Alpha 5.3.1 (Build 859)
This is a server and client update.
– Turrets do not shoot at a structure’s middle position any more if no target option is selected
– Replaced old turrets on several BA stock prefabs
– Fixed: Disassembling Fiber Plant gives Akua Berry Sprout
– Fixed: FP gets stuck when creating Emergency Ratios with Corn instead of Plastic Raw Material
– Fixed internal error linked to Constructor